Assassins Bleed Assassins Bleed

haha

LOL i do that on purpose :P
go to acre, and go to the church and climb up to the highest point on that map...then jump off without doing a leap of faith...its so awsome lol...

Dumbbell Dumbbell

Sweeet

I really liked this flash! Especially the easter egg, and it it fit very well with the animation. I recall someone saying "you call that an easter egg? you just changed the song!!". lool i think thats a perfect example of the type of person you were portraying in your flash!!! ^_^

Good job man!! (5)

Silent Hill 2: CE Silent Hill 2: CE

Awsome!!!

Im a really big fan of silent hill, and I just loved this flash. It's sooo funny!!!!!! I can't wait for the sequal, make more man, you got talent.

Zelda: Tales of Legend Zelda: Tales of Legend

Excellent

This is an excellent movie my good man. I look foreward to seeing the rest of the episodes. I hope you make them soon!

Stomp the Butt - DVD Stomp the Butt - DVD

LOL

LMAO!!!!!! YOUR A GENIOUS DUDE!!!! THIS FLASH ACTUALLY MADE ME LAUGH!!!! LOL!!!! MAKE MORE!!!!!!!!!

TheUltimateMe responds:

W00T! I will, I will!

9/11 - 3 Years After CT 9/11 - 3 Years After CT

YOU ARE MY BROTHER!!!

You rock man, people should forget the fucking "tradgedy" and move on with their fucking lives. w000t w000t awsome move!!!!

iAmVincent2 responds:

exactly

Fairy Sorrow Fairy Sorrow

Simply amazing...

I have to say, this movie was unlike any other movie I have seen. The graphics were really good and I liked the storyline and music. ppo224 I hope you burn in hell.

Gunbound Teaser Gunbound Teaser

AWSOME!!!

Hey dude I love Gunbound and this flash was awsome!!! Good job man!

Bunny without hands Bunny without hands

meh...

it wasn't really that funny...but still better than other things i have seen

SSCS Vol. 1 SSCS Vol. 1

Make another one!!!!

You gotta make another one. I really liked this one.